Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Al Franken gaining steam

In the Minnesota senate race, Al Franken, Democrat just got a nice boost with Mike Ciresi dropping out of the race today. I am a supporter of Franken, but it is interesting that Ciresi had so little donations. Al Franken was beating him at the time 4 to 1. The new race of Franken v. Coleman should be an interesting one. I hoping that the state of Minnesota elects a Democrat. Not only because I am a Franken supporter, but because I feel like Minnesota needs to change. I believe that with a Democratic senator things can begin to change in the state.

On another note, I think you can compare this also to the presidential race that is going on as well. Senator Obama right now is beating Senator Clinton not only in delegates and in number of states won, but He also has a huge advantage in the amount of money His campaign is pulling in.

No comments: